With Arbor Home Health Care, Inc., you can rest easy knowing your loved one is in good hands. Each and every member of our care staff is hand-selected and certified to provide outstanding support.
Our direct care providers have the ability and training to work with developmentally disabled individuals. Our strict standards include:
- Experience caring for individuals with developmental needs
- Passing scores on all skills and competency tests, including vital signs, infection control, environmental safety, personal care, range of motion, nutrition and hydration
- Completion of all state required training, such as CPR, First Aid, Medication Certification, MUI, Rights, and Behavioral Support training
- Participation in continuing education and on-going internal training
- Clearance on all eight DODD background checks, including BCI, FBI, MRV, DODD Abuser Registry, and Nurse Aide Registry
- Adherence to initial and random drug screening
Since we pay competitive wages, we attract very capable direct care staff. We also provide individual training, site-specific training, and shadowing before allowing anyone to work independently.
Every five years the DODD conducts a review of their providers. On our 2011 Compliance Review, Arbor Home Health Care, Inc. scored 95.35% with zero critical failures. We immediately corrected 4.65% of cited discrepancies.
We are proud of the gold star service we provide our clients and their families. You can trust in our care!