We are searching for individuals who truly care about making a difference in the lives of those with developmental disabilities. Are you a caring and devoted individual who would like to be part of our team? We’d love to meet you!
Explore a Great Opportunity!
Come and grow with us! We value you and your contributions. We offer:
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Yearly performance and wage reviews
If you are a talented, energetic and motivated individual who has a passion for people with developmental disabilities, please complete the application located at the bottom of this page. If you fulfill all of our criteria for employment, we will be in touch.
Criteria for Employment
- At least six months employment in the care giving field working with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Two work related references
- High School Diploma or GED
- Social Security Card
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License with no more than two points and MVR requirements that are accepted by our vehicle insurance company
- State minimum vehicle insurance
- Reliable vehicle
- 21 years of age or older
- Able to read, write, and understand English
- CPR and First Aid Certification (preferred)
- Medication Certification (preferred)
- No disqualifying offense on the eight DODD required background checks, such as BCI/FBI abuser registry, nurse aide registry, etc.
- Must pass both pre-employment drug test and random testing (collection can be urinalysis, mouth swab, and/or hair testing)
- Ability to follow all policies and procedures and meet all job description requirements